I. AM. SO. SORE.
and yet, it is the kind of sore that brings a sweet feeling of satisfaction, the satisfaction of hard work. however, if we are to continue to pound out these intense training days, (june plan anyone?!) welp, i don’t know about you, but i’m gonna need some remedy’s to stay motivated. ugh.
- icing, you can use frozen peas, ice baths, etc. ice within 20 minutes of exercise for 10-15 minutes.
- massage, or foam roll.
- stretch, for at LEAST 10 minutes.
- apple cider vinegar, just a shot glass full in the AM diluted with water. (it is supposed to help flush out lactic acid that has built up from exercising, here are some other great reasons to shoot it, personally i think it is quite effective).
- coconut water, chocolate flavor is my fave : ) one word_HYDRATING_ so important to stay hydrated to perform your best during all of your workouts!
- epsom salt baths…love these, great way to relax and ease those sore muscles before bed.
that is all!
nice work babes!
- seriously, anyone interested in a june plan?
- if so, what type of cardio do you want to see?
Great tips. I usually stretch before and after I run and it really helps reduce soreness and prevent injuries. Great post and keep up the awesome work 🙂
Thanks! Clearly I need to take my own advice! Ha!
I’ve never heard better nutritional advice. Genius. 😉